- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CLEAN COROSION ON BATTERY TERMINALS
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposits from fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Perform fuel pressure and volume test. Road test vehicle.
- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints & drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- ROTATE TIRES
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6
- Spot clean affected area and install leak find dye. Evaluate leak after dye install.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
CHRIS S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2019