- CENTER SUPPORT BEARING – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Exhaust System. Includes: R&I Driveshaft.]
- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints & drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- TECHNICIAN INSPECTED NOISE CONCERN AND FOUND DRIVESHAFT CENTER SUPPORT BEARING IS BAD AND MAKING NOISE. RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
DENNIS & JOY W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/26/2021