- BRAKE LIGHT BULB – Remove & Replace, Rear Right
- FOUND FRONT AND REAR BRAKES ARE GETTING LOW, BUT NOT SAFETY ISSUE JUST YET. RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT OF FRONT AND REAR PADS, AND RESURFACE ROTORS. CUSTOMER DECLINED AT THIS TIME.
- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints & drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- ROTATE TIRES
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
KRISTI S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2020