- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints & drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- Spot clean affected area and install leak find dye. Evaluate leak after dye install.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
MIKE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2020