- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
MARY L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020