- BRAKES ARE OKAY AT THIS TIME. CHECK AGAIN DURING NEXT OIL SERVICE.
- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints & drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- WIPER BLADES – Remove & Replace – All Three
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
RENEE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2020