- CUSTOMER STATES THAT A BELT NOISE IS PRESENT WHILE STARTING.
- CUSTOMER STATES THAT AIR VENTS BLOW COLD AIR BUT NOT HOT. CHECK AND ADVISE.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – LT,1.8L Eng,Automatic Trans – [Includes: R&I Bumper Cover. Includes: R&I Air Conditioning Condenser. Includes: Recover, Evacuate and Recharge Air Conditioning System.]
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – Assembly,w/Heating Element
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
CALEB P. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/10/2020