- Clean rear drum brakes, lubricate backing plate and adjust to specification.
- CUSTOMER REQUESTS FULL BRAKE INSPECTION
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
JAYMIE H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2019