- DURING REMOVAL OF REAR AXLES, NOTED EXCESSIVE NOISE AND METAL SHAVINGS IN FLUID FROM REAR DIFFERENTIAL UNIT. RECOMMEND REBUILD.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER – Rebuild
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- TECHNICIAN CONDUCTED FAULT TEST AND FOUND BOTH REAR ABS SENSORS ARE FAILING DUE TO AXLE SEALS LEAKING ONTO SENSORS. RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT OF AXLE SHAFT SEALS, CLEAN AREA AND REPLACE ABS SENSORS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL GEAR SET
THOMAS S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/26/2021