- Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with manufacturer spec new trans fluid.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 2 WHEELS
- Replace rear brake pad linings, resurface existing rotors. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Both
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- TIRE DISPOSAL FEE
SCHUYLER H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/22/2020