2004 Chrysler PT CruiserCRM Mitchell1 2019-05-07T22:00:27+00:00
- CUSTOMER STATES THAT A/C IS NOT WORKING. SEE HISTORY, CHECK AND ADVISE.
- EVAPORATOR CORE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Instrument Panel.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge .]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Includes replacing service port valves and testing system performance.
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove and Replace – Turbocharger Suction Hose,Compressor to Evaporator – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
VAUGHN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/18/2019