- DRIVE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – V6
- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints & drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- Spot clean affected area and install leak find dye. Evaluate leak after dye install.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6 Both
- DROPOFF SERVICE CHARGE
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- PICKUP SERVICE CHARGE
MEGHAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2020