- TESTED AC SYSTEM AND FOUND IT INOPERATIVE DUE TO FAILED COMPRESSOR CLUTCH. THE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY LOOKS WORN AND OVERHEATED. REFRIGERANT CHARGE NORMAL/FULL. SERPENTINE BELT OKAY. – – – RECOVER REFRIGERANT, REPLACE AC COMPRESSOR AND LINE SEALING O-RINGS, EVACUATE, RECHARGE, AND RECHECK FOR PROPER OPERATION. REPLACE AC CLUTCH RELAY IN ENGINE COMPARTMENT FUSE BOX AS A PRECAUTION.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Includes replacing service port valves and testing system performance.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
JAKE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2021