- Includes : Change oil and oil filter. Lube all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints and drive shaft(s). Check and correct all fluid levels to include power steering fluid, coolant, battery acid (unless battery sealed), automatic transmission fluid. Inspect brake fluid. Check tire pressure. Install "Next Service Due" sticker.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- SET TIRE PRESSURES TO MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATION
- CUSTOMER STATES WHEN PUTTING FOOT ON THE BRAKE AND TURNING WHILE GOING UP OR DOWN HILL FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS HITTING.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Includes replacing service port valves and testing system performance.—- TECHNICIAN PERFORMED VEHICLE INSPECTION, FOUND: AC FREON LOW, FOUND NO FREON EVACUATED FROM SYSTEM AT THIS TIME. PASSED LARGE LEAK TEST AND VERIFIED NO CURRENT LARGE LEAKS. NOTE: NO DYE LEAK FOUND AT THIS TIME. CHARGED VEHICLE TO SPEC AND AC BLOWING COLD AT THIS TIME. INJECTED WITH DYE AT THIS TIME. CUSTOMER TO MONITOR AND RETURN IF PERFORMANCE DECREASES.
SUE T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2019